- This event has passed.
Neck, Back & Shoulder Massage
Thu 23rd Sep @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Welcome Back to the Office!! We have missed you here at Central Park so we have organised a little treat for your return.
On Thursday 23rd September we have arranged a day of Neck, Back & Shoulder Chair Massage to ensure you are relaxed and recharged upon your return.
Each session will be 20 minutes and all Covid-19 Regulations will be adhered to.
- Participants must be fully vaccinated
- Proof of digital cert will be required before the massage.
- A quick temperature check using a digital thermometer
- A health check list will be completed. We ask that participants inform the therapist if they have any medical conditions, are pregnant / trying to get pregnant and we will adapt the massage accordingly.
- Covid specific questions will be asked as per regulations
- We will take people’s name and numbers for contact tracing purposes
The therapist will be wearing a mask and all equipment will be cleaned thoroughly and disinfected between clients, adhering to all hygiene and sanitising guidelines.
Please come wearing a face mask, you will remain fully clothed for the duration of the chair massage.
We do ask in exchange that you make a small €5 donation to The Laura Lynn Foundation who is the Live Work Grow Charity Partner.
The massage sessions will be held in the Block G Reception Area, just keep an eye out for the Live Work Grow sign!
Select a ticket for an available time slot below.
– You must be a tenant or resident of Central Park to attend this session.