Earthology’s Power Hour
25th Jan 2023 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
Hoping for 2023 to be the year where you’re more conservation conscious?
Looking at your energy bills for December and wondering where you can cut costs?
Shopping for new appliances but wondering how much the overall cost will be or if there is an alternative?
How do you measure your carbon footprint?
We’ve all heard about the benefits of going “green” and how small actions can have a positive impact on the environment and future generations. Now it’s time to step up and start thinking about saving the environment but also how to save yourself some €€€ while being sustainable.
Join us for Earthology’s Power Hour with Sarah Blake
What will you learn?
- Energy saving tips for your home and workplace
- Find out how to save €€€’s on your energy bills.
- Discover which appliances use the most energy and what alternatives there are.
- What’s good for the planet is good for your pocket!
- How to cut your Carbon Footprint
- Discover actions you can take to restore Earth’s resources and combat climate change
- Learn how to measure your carbon footprint
- Our planet-positive actions on food, energy, travel and shopping will save you time and money!
Connect & Inspire Meet Up | Agenda:
Meet & Greet the Speaker and the Live Work Grow Team. Enjoy Lunch & A Hot Beverage.
12.50 – 13:20: “Earthology’s Power Hour”
Take a seat, enjoy your lunch, and be inspired while hosting a 20-30 minute session on Earthology’s power hour – energy saving tips for your home and workplace.
13:20 -13:30: Earthology’s Power Hour
Q&A: Our inspire session comes to an end.
13:30 -14.00: Thank you & Connect
You, our guest, are invited to finish your lunch and network before returning to your workplace.
Sarah Blake is passionate about communicating sustainability practices to businesses and individuals in a straightforward way, through talks, workshops and strategy. She believes that putting sustainability at the heart of what your business does will increase revenue, drive staff retention and reduce risk. Companies can be both Planet Positive and make a profit. Sarah’s background is a combination of both Human Resources (CIPD Associate) and Horticulture (RHS trained). After studying Sustainability at Cambridge University, Sarah established Earthology to help companies and individuals on their sustainability journey, one step at a time!
Sustainability is not an ‘add-on’. Trained B Leader and Carbon Literacy Certified. Sarah is passionate about the natural environment and how we can make our own green spaces more environmentally friendly. Advisor on the UN SDGs / B Corp and full of advice, tips and tricks to become more sustainable in both the work place and at home.
- You must Live or Work at Central Park, Leopardstown, to attend this event.
- This event may be recorded or used for promotional and or marketing purposes, so by registering for the event. You are providing consent to the use of your image thereof.