- This event has passed.
Registration is still OPEN – Virtual Couch to 5K
24th May 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7th Jun 2021 @ 6:30 pm
Join our new Virtual Couch to 5K Running Challenge! Taking up running can seem like a scary prospect, especially if you feel out of shape or unfit.
The Live Work Grow Virtual Couch to 5K will help you gradually work up towards running 5km in just 6 weeks.
What is Couch to 5K?
Couch to 5K is a running plan for absolute beginners and for anyone who has stopped running and would like to ease back into it. This program was created by our Live Work Grow Instructor, Johnny Finnan!
How does Couch to 5K work?
Probably the biggest challenge new runners face is not knowing how or where to start.
With this in mind, we have curated the perfect delivery program to help support!
- Every Monday evening for six weeks, Johnny will host a Live Zoom Check-In to answer any questions that members may have, and he will be covering a specific topic each week on nutrition, breathing etc.
- You will receive a detailed 6-week running program.
- You will be added to a Strava Group.
- You will have access to a closed Facebook group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions, watch back lie zoom sessions and gain additional support from the LWG community members.
- You will have the option to be added to a Whatsapp group.
Register below to take part in our 6-week challenge!
*The Live Work Grow Team will email each participant a zoom link and additional information three days prior to the experience taking place.
Four reasons to help you make the decision to join,
- No equipment is necessary. All you need is a pair of running shoes!
- Running regularly will improve the health of your heart and lungs.
- Running regularly can also be a great stress reliever.
- There are also mental benefits of running. Taking on the challenge of Couch to 5K can help boost your confidence and self-belief, as you prove to yourself that you can set yourself a target and achieve a goal.
T&C’s Apply: You must be a tenant or resident of Central Park to attend this event. This event may be recorded or used for promotional and or marketing purposes, so by registering for the event, you are providing consent to the use of your image thereof. Alternatively, you can choose to turn your camera off.