- This event has passed.
Tue 6th Sep @ 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
Come along and allow yourself to be bathed in the sacred sound vibrations, enabling you to move into a deeply meditative state through which your body can effortlessly repair and restore itself.
Lying on a yoga mat snuggled in your blanket, you will be bathed in the relaxing healing sounds of Himalayan singing bowls and gongs. Our instructor may also use a combination of crystal bowls, tuning forks, drums, zaphir chimes, solfeggio pipes and the power of the voice to support you through this sound journey before allowing a deep state of stillness to set in.
As each instrument is played around the body, the sound is absorbed inwards, working on the chakras (energy centres), enabling the body, mind and spirit to move back into a deeper state of balance, and who doesn’t want more balance? Through the use of these sounds, we begin to shed the dense heavier energy of daily life, thus raising our vibrational energy, allowing us to effortlessly attract higher frequency people and experiences into our lives.
Please note sound baths are NOT suitable for people with a pacemaker, having had surgery within 3 months and in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Benefits of Sound Healing:
- Release blocks, tensions, traumas, aches & pains
- Re-pattern your cells and subconscious mind
- Balance your physical & subtle energy systems
- Connect with your Highest Self
- Experience deep feelings of joy, calm, peace and unity
Location: Live Work Grow Gym Studio, Click here to view our “FIND US VIDEO” .
- You must Live or Work at Central Park, Leopardstown, to avail of The Live Work Grow Programme of classes, events and activities.
- Classes are non-refundable if one or more classes are missed.