- This event has passed.
Returning to the Workplace: Strategies for Maintaining a Healthy Headspace
13th Oct 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
The New Normal & the Return to the Workplace.
Strategies for Maintaining a Healthy Headspace with Psychologist Jayson.
Are you overwhelmed with the thoughts of returning to work?
Join us for a FREE virtual talk on Wednesday 13th October from 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm to explore some practical and psychological strategies to help deal with the ‘new normal’. Some aspects and elements of the pandemic are out of our control – however there are psychological strategies that can help to increase happiness and reduce negative emotion.
In the workshop we’ll explore and discuss methods to:
- Increase wellbeing and optimism
- reduce negative self-talk – and battle the inner critic
- support yourself & others during this period of change.
About our speaker:
Jayson is a psychologist who specialises in helping professionals and their organisations move forward. His background is in the psychology of performance, achievement, development and wellbeing.
Jayson is a full member of the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI) and studied Psychology in both Trinity College Dublin and University College Cork. He is a recently published researcher and a full member of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC). He also runs the popular Meetup Group: Practical Psychology – Performance, Development & Wellbeing.
– You must be a tenant or resident of Central Park to attend this Virtual Talk. This event may be recorded or used for promotional and or marketing purposes, so by registering for the event, you are providing consent to the use of your image thereof. Alternatively, you can choose to turn your camera off.
– Please note this virtual talk is hosted on Zoom, the Sonalife Team will issue the zoom link via email to each participant prior to the virtual talk taking place.