- This event has passed.
Professional Meet Up | LEADING FROM THE INSIDE OUT
23rd Nov 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Have you ever looked at a leader and thought to yourself, I wonder how they do that, they make it look so easy?
Are you ready to uplevel your career but lack the confidence?
Perhaps you are new to a leadership role and feeling like an imposter?
Leadership is not just about those at ‘the top’. Leadership is about responsibility, how we show up in our day to day lives, doing what we fear in order to succeed.
Sharon Redmond will be sharing the key skills that all great leaders have cultivated and how you too can use these to succeed not only at work but also your personal life.
What will you learn?
- Self-Awareness- Strengths & Values
- Communication Styles- It’s not just what you say but how
- Imposter Syndrome – Ditch the doubt and lead with confidence
- Empowering Others- Compassion and Emotional intelligence
- Radical Responsibility- Creating a growth mindset
Connect & Inspire Meet Up | Agenda:
Meet & Greet the Speaker and the Live Work Grow Team. Enjoy Lunch & A Hot Beverage.
12.50 – 13:20: “Leading from the Inside Out”
Take a seat, enjoy your lunch, and be inspired while hosts a 20-30 minute session on Leading from the Inside Out, Why effective Leadership is an inside job
13:20 -13:30: Leading from the Inside Out
Q&A: Our inspire session comes to an end.
13:30 -14.00: Thank you & Connect
You, our guest, are invited to finish your lunch and network before returning to your workplace.
Sharon Redmond is an EMCC accredited coach focused on Leadership Coaching with a particular interest in helping individuals and businesses take a positive approach to change. With years of leadership experience in fast-paced, corporate environments, building and managing high performing teams, sharpened her ability to cut through challenges and navigate change. Combine this with an early background in recruitment consulting, she brings not only deep experience of what it takes to succeed as a leader in the business world but also of what it takes to retain a positive approach to empower an engaged workforce.
- You must Live or Work at Central Park, Leopardstown, to attend this event.
- This event may be recorded or used for promotional and or marketing purposes, so by registering for the event. You are providing consent to the use of your image thereof.