Online Five Week Knitting Course
Wed 30th Sep @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
READY TO PICK UP THOSE NEEDLES AND GIVE KNITTING A GO?
The first twenty people to sign up will receive access to a private facebook group with a knitting package containing a set of needles (with a few stitches already on them), enough yarn to make a hat plus a bit extra to practice on, the hat pattern and a “how to” sheet explaining everything. Each online session will be a half an hour with access to a knitting support email and a private facebook group!
Five week virtual sessions will cover:
- The knit stitch
- The purl stitch
- Casting on, starting the hat and how to read patterns
- Shaping the top with decreases
- Sewing together and finishing touches (pompoms)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing all of the information about joining the course.
- Not suitable for Children
- Please allow 5 working days for delivery