- This event has passed.
Chocolate Truffle Making Experience
10th Feb 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join Oliver for a Chocolate Truffle Making Experience just in time for Valentine’s Weekend from the comfort of your own home! Spoil a loved one this year with Homemade Chocolate Truffles!
Oli is an extremely talented and passionate chocolatier which stemmed from working in his family business which was established in 1984. He makes this Masterclass easy for everyone to join while still creating something beautiful and delicious to eat.
For this event you will receive your very own Chocolate Truffle Making Kit to your home!
You Chocolate Truffle Kit Contents. (Value of Chocolate Truffle Kit is €65)
- 6 x piping bags
- Greaseproof paper, 2 x A4 size approx.
- 2 x small squares of grease proof paper 10cm x 10cm.
- 2 x lollipop sticks.
- 550g Milk or Dark Chocolate.
- 80g White Chocolate.
- Shot cup to measure cream.
- Bowl to stir ganache.
- Packaging for finished truffles.
You Will Need;
- A pan / microwavable bowl (plastic is recommended over glass or porcelain) suitable for whichever way you will melt your chocolate (Microwave or Hob), microwave method is easier and recommended by Oli.
- Microwave or Hob cooker
- Spare bowls 2 or 3 to transfer Chocolate over to just incase your bowl gets too hot.
- Spoons / spatulas to stir chocolate.
- A shot / equivalent to 2 tbsps of either; Double Cream (recommended) or Single Cream, Milk, Water or your favourite tipple such as Whiskey, Gin or Baileys.
- Oli will be using one or the former, more likely Baileys.