Women’s Health Nutrition
Wed 25th Mar @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
We women have special nutrient needs during each stage of our lives, and all these needs change and meaningful action accordingly. The food and drink choices we make on our everyday life affect our health now and later in life.
At this Lunch hour workshop, you’re going to learn all about the true power of the knowledge and be able to apply all that with what you will gain.
At this brief workshop you will learn about;
- What are the unique nutritional needs women have?
- Organise a balanced diet filled with good ingredients
- Boost your immune system
- Feel much more energized and alive
- Balance the hormones right
- Reset your metabolism and kick the cravings
- Get the right minerals and vitamins
Location: Live Work Grow Kitchen
Come and join us & get tips on how to shop, cook and eat the right ingredients, avoid the nasties and feel better in 2020!
Where is the class located? Check out the Live Work Grow directional video here