- This event has passed.
Quick Healthy Meals – Cooking Demo
Thu 25th Apr @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
We are all living extremely busy lives and sometimes it’s more convenient to pick up a ready-made meal in the supermarket but we are sacrificing our health as a result.
Maggie Lynch, Director of Cookery Studies at the Irish Institute for Nutrition and Health, is returning to Live Work Grow to show us quick healthy meals that are easy for everyone to cook. Come along to our lunch time 60 minute cooking demo, learn new easy recipes and try each one for yourself as lunch is included for everyone afterwards.
- 3 demonstrated dishes.
- Recipe handouts, including options for customising alternative dishes and to accommodate any intolerance.
- Tips for implementing a healthier diet.
- Better Brands – For those who may be looking for healthier options when shopping in the supermarket we will have a list of the better brands to choose from.
- Lots of ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Info on anti-inflammatory spices, herbs and teas.
- Tips to get the best out of smoothies.
Check out the Live Work Grow directional video here